MountainWest Surgical Center was designed to allow physicians* and medical professionals to practice medicine with state-of-the-art technology in a comfortable environment.
Our facility features four fully equipped operating rooms and one procedure room with the latest advanced instrumentation. Our comfortable recovery rooms assure your privacy and provide an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.
MountainWest Surgical Center, licensed by the state, offers patients a safe and professional environment. Our highly qualified nursing and technical staff were chosen for their vast experience.
Curious about how we look? Take a Photo Tour.
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- 4 fully-equipped operating rooms & 1 procedure room
- Free drinks/snacks for guests in the waiting area.
- Easy freeway access and plenty of convenient parking.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- To learn more about the benefits of an ASC, please visit the Advancing Surgical Care website.
* Please see Legal Information page for important information about your physician's relationship to this center.